WordPress Plugin of 123 Flash Chat can add an easy and flexible chat room to your WordPress blog, engaging your visitors with live interaction. Two modes: the extremely simple lite client based on HTML can be embedded to the WordPress sidebar, or the Flash client can popup from a chat link.
Once the WordPress chat plugin is successfully installed, a free hosted chat with multiple skins and single sign-on will be assigned to your WordPress. Recent change: added social connect feature.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible Layout: Add chat room to post or page, for topic-related communication.
- Customize size: Change chat width and height.
- Change skin, Nine skins are available to fit in your blog.
- Change interface language.
- Admin Panel: Change room name, define open mode and chat room size, and get the chat code for your WordPress.
- Social connect features: social sign-on, linking, sharing, Facebook chat, tweet chat and follow a Twitter user. New!
- Luxurious chat features: Lobby and private chat, Avatar, smilies, flash emotions, post-notifier, etc.
- Free hosted chat available.
- Optional video chat for paid users.
- Professional support staff for paid chat hosting user or license buyer.
File size: 27.1KB
Settings in Admin Panel
The WordPress IM Plugin of 123 Web Messenger. It can add a Facebook-like messenger bar to the bottom of your visitors’ browsers, which enables one to one private chat among WordPress users.
With the free WordPress Live Help Plugin, you can integrate WordPress Database with 123 Live Help and add live chat support software in blog and show great, real-time customer service to website users.